Fly anywhere – in a snap!
|There’s nothing else in R/C quite like Überlites! These affordable, feather-light flyers come fully assembled and feature the innovative Snap-n-Fly™ system. The 2-in-1 Set includes two airframes, a flight module which holds all the electronics and powers the airframes, a 2.4GHz radio for 3-channel flight control, battery charger and batteries.
Pilots just snap the flight module onto one of the airframes, charge the battery, and they’re ready to fly. With their incredible light weight and smooth, agile flight, Überlites can virtually fly anywhere indoors and outdoors on calm days, and they’re easy enough for any modeler right out of the box.
- At just over a half an ounce, Überlites are among the lightest R/C planes available
- Flight module holds the pre-mounted motor, ESC/Rx chip, LiPo flight battery, carbon-fiber prop and wire wheels
- Interchangeable flight module powers all Überlite aircraft; it easily slides onto the airframe and magnetically clips into place
- Included 3.7V 65mAh LiPo flight battery plugs into the transmitter’s USB port to recharge
- Four “AA” radio batteries also included
- Foam airframes (one monoplane and one biplane) are preassembled and covered with transparent Mylar film
- Futuristic Wing Airframe is available separately and expands the flying options
Wing Airframe (HCAA6395)