Introducing Rotor X 404!
New in 2011 from Miniature Aircraft USA, Rotor X is our new Multi-Rotor helicopter division. These multi-Rotor models are designed for sport flying and fun, but also make perfect platforms for FPV (first person view) flying, and AP (aerial photography).
Rotor X models
- Carbon Fiber quad rotor frame assembly
- High quality Rotor X motors included
- High quality 20A Rotor X ESCs included
- Extremely stable and adjustable, firmware upgradeable, programmable control board (pro version with additional features coming)
- High quality 10 x 3.8″ propellers included
- ultra bright l.e.d. light system INCLUDED!
- uses single 3s 2200 to 5000mah lipo or 2x 3s 2200mah in parallel for longer flights
- optional camera mount
- more optional accessories coming!
Coming soon from Rotor X:
-Other exciting Rotor X models including a micro!!
- Autonomous Flight Board
Designed to be an augmentation for the current Rotor X control board and the up coming Rotor X Pro-control board. It will have 3 axis Gyro, 3 axis accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, GPS and sonar. This sensor array is intended to provide extra stability through the SMD gyros and accelerometers, digital heading hold via the magnetometer (compass), barometer for height hold, GPS for waypoint navigation, position hold and return to base, and sonars for autonomous landing. It will also have a wifi module for easy waypoint upload, and firmware upgradable. There will be a serial comms header and pins to connect to the RX input on the Rotor X boards to basically control where they go. Price and release date TBA.
- RotorX-Pro will basically be an upgraded Rotor X control board, with extra RX pins, motor and auxilliary outputs for camera gimbals/FPV cams, etc. It will also have on board 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyro so that it can be flown without the AFB if required.