Goldberg introduced the Falcon in 1962, and it quickly became a favorite of novice and sport pilots everywhere. Over the years and in various sizes, the Falcon has been a mainstay at the flying field. Its gentle flight has helped countless R/C pilots learn how to fly and progress into basic aerobatics. The Falcon has now been re-engineered with today’s technology, including foam construction and brushless electric power, and the classic profile and gentle flight characteristics are still here… only better.
- Pro-Formance™ foam makes the airframe strong and lightweight.
- Agile indoor flying, plus the Falcon’s wing doubler expands the flying options to outdoor flying on calm days.
- Affordably priced and uses economical electronics and accessories.
- Fast and easy construction.
- Steerable nose wheel for easy ground handling.
Wingspan: 37 in (940 mm)
Wing Area: 286 sq in (18.4 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 4.3-5 oz/sq ft (13-15 g/sq dm)
Weight: 8.5-10 oz (240-285 g)
Length: 30 in (760 mm)
- Radio system with a minimum of four channels
- Three servos (S3114 – FUTM0414 or ES40 Pico – GPMM1200)
- Outrunner brushless motor (Rimfire™ 250 – GPMG4502)
- 7.4V 300mAh LiPo battery (GPMP0700)
- 8×3.8 propeller (APCQ5000)
Available: Now in stock